SoVA Wine Trail
For info about all of our wineries and events, download our mobile app in Android Market or Apple Apps Marketplace! Just search and download the "Yapp" app. Then open the "Yapp" and enter http://my.yapp.us/SOVAWINE for our very own wine trail map, directions to and from the wineries, winery hours, and festival updates!
The SoVA Wine Trail, which those "in the know" refer to as "SoVA" was established in Spring 2009 by an enthusiastic group of grape grower/wine makers located in Southern Virginia. Southern Virginia is an up-and-coming grape-growing region that hosts a unique and ideal terroir for growing a vast variety of grapes for fine wine making.
SoVA has made a name for itself bringing wine enthusiasts to Southern Virginia for a more “organic” and personal experience where guests often have the opportunity to sample and learn about award-winning wines along side SoVA's wine makers and vineyard owners.
- Brooks Mill Winery, Wirtz
- Hickory Hill Vineyards, Moneta
- DeVault Vineyards, Concord
- Sans Soucy Vineyards, Brookneal
- Hunting Creek Vineyards, Clover
- Bright Meadows Farm, Nathalie
- Molliver Vineyards, Nathalie
- Greenwood Vineyards, Vernon Hill
- Tomahawk Mill Winery, Chatham
- White Oak Mountain Meadery, Chatham
- The Homeplace Vineyard, Chatham
- Rosemont of Virginia, LaCrosse
Make plans to attend our annual SoVA Wine Festivals held every October in South Boston at the Berry Hill Resort and our winter event held in Pittsylvania County!