Old Town Alexandria Food Tour
This tour explores parts of the historic and architecturally unique town that has prospered for over two hundred years. Discover locally owned and operated restaurants off the beaten path in this historically rich town.
On this guided, narrated walking tour, you will experience and learn about Old Town Alexandria’s significance throughout the history of our country. During the tour, you will stop to sample specially made dishes at unique family owned restaurants.
Your culinary adventure may include the following specialties:
- European inspired dishes from the city's original fusion chef
- Award winning house specialty sandwich Hand made artisan bread
- Locally sourced dishes from a restaurant featured on the Food Network
- Fresh seafood served in an 18th century captain's warehouse
- Old Town’s famous 135 year old Jelly Cake
- Freshly brewed specialty teas served at one of the Washington DC area's last standing tea shops
All dishes served are included in the tour. Enough food is served that for most participants, dinner afterwards will not be needed. Seating and special service is provided at all restaurants throughout the tour.
12/20/2013 - 12/22/2013
12/27/2013 - 12/29/2013
1/3/2014 - 1/5/2014
1/10/2014 - 1/12/2014
1/17/2014 - 1/19/2014
1/24/2014 - 1/26/2014