Virginia Beach KOA
Welcome to Virginia Beach KOA, the family-friendly campground in Virginia Beach! Relax, leave your to-do list behind, and build positive family memories.
- First-rate RV & tent camping—50 amp for big rigs, 30 amp, full hook-up, w/e, or rustic
- Camping Cabins
- Deluxe Cabins (lodges)—fully appointed for the utmost comfort and convenience
- Cable TV in full-hookup campsites and Deluxe Cabins
Best of all, you'll find family-oriented FUN at Virginia Beach KOA! We'll keep you and the kids content with plenty of recreational activities and fun-packed theme weekends!
- Two swimming pools (seasonal)
- Giant Jumping Pillow and Jump Pad for the younger ones
- Kids Fun Zone
- Two playgrounds
- Game courts (basketball, volleyball, bocce ball, horseshoes, cornhole, tetherball)
- Dog Park
- Trolley service to beach (Memorial Day to Labor Day)Daily/weekend activities and entertainment in season, such as a dunk tank, tie-dye, crafts, games, DJs, karaoke, outdoor movies and campfires, ice cream socials, flashlight candy hunts, and much more.
- Annual DIGS Volleyball Tournament: 1st weekend of May
- Annual Homeschool Weekend: 3rd weekend of May
- Annual Fall Family Festival: 3rd weekend of October
Just down the road from these great attractions:
- Virginia Beach oceanfront and boardwalk
- Adventure Sports Park paintball
- Adventure Park zipline and aerial experience
- Virginia Aquarium
- Ocean Breeze Water Park
- Rudee Inlet fishing, boating, and water adventures