Cave Mountain Lake Recreation Area Camping
811 Cave Mountain Lake Rd.
Natural Bridge Station, VA 24579 (540) 291-2188
Cave Mountain Lake offers 28 reservable campsites and 13 campsites remain first-come, first-serve only. Amenities at each campsite include a picnic table, lantern post and campfire ring with grill. Flush toilets and water spigots are located throughout the campground.
Activities and Amenities
- Bath House
- Beach Access
- Campfire Rings
- Drinking Water (Peak Season)
- Dump Station
- Flush Toilets (Seasonal)
- Lantern Posts
- Picnic Area
- Wildlife Viewing
Know Before You Go
- Bears and other wildlife frequent the area; keep all food stored in approved containers or locked inside your vehicle
- No hookups available
- Entrance gates are locked from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Maximum of two dogs allowed per site
- No alcohol allowed in beach, picnic, swimming or parking areas
- Day-use visitors must pay a fee