Cabin #1 at Montfair Resort Farm
Montfair Resort Farm is located in Albemarle County, 15 miles northwest of Charlottesville, Va. For a quiet lakeside vacation in the mountains, Montfair is ideal. . Explore Hiking trails, 2 ponds, wetlands, woodlands, open fields & wildlife. Just 30 minutes from the University of Virginia, 40 minutes from Monticello. Only 10 minutes from the Sugar Hollow Shenandoah National Park Entrance & Mormon's River. Visit nearby organic fruit farms, breweries, and wineries. We also have canoes, mountain bikes, and in-cottage WiFi for guest use.
#1 Cabin sleeps up to 4 people
- A fully equipped small kitchen with modern appliances
- Living room and pull-out futon Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Porch overlooking lake
- Vented propane gas heater/window-unit air conditioning.
- Linens and towels provided
- Complimentary shade grown and locally roasted organic coffee and teas
- Books, games, and environmentally oriented magazines
- CD player/radio
- TV/DVD player (bring your own DVDs)
- Charcoal grill