Beauchamp House @ Montfair Resort Farm
This fully furnished gorgeous passive solar house offers:
- Central air & heat.
- A gas fire-place & radiant heat floor.
- Cable TV, Wi- Fi.
- 1 bedroom w/ a Queen bed.
- 1 bedroom w/ a Double bed.
- 2 full baths.
- Dining-room- living-room with couch and double futon.
- Screened-in porch, deck off main bedroom.
- Well stocked Kitchen.
- The house is beautifully decorated with original artwork.
- Linens and complimentary organic coffee and tea provided.
The Beauchamp House is about 1/8 of a mile from Montfair's other cabins and the lake. It sits against the tree line and looks across a peaceful field to a gorgeous view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Beauchamp House has access to all the wonderful hiking trails at Montfair and fishing in the Lake and 3 small ponds. Lake and ponds are stocked with bass, brim and catish. Guests at Beauchamp House have use of Montfair's Mountain Bikes and 2 canoes. Come and make yourself at home!