Anderson Cottage

One of Bath County's oldest buildings, Anderson Cottage has been in the present owner's family since the 1870's.  The rambling house is actually two buildings, log and clapboard.  The original four rooms housed an 18th Century tavern.  It has also been a girl's school and a summer inn. The 1820 brick kitchen is now a separate guest cottage and is the only lodging open to guests year round. A short walk to the famous Jefferson Pools, fine restaurants, galleries and spa are nearby in Warm Springs Village.  Just 5 miles from downtown Hot Springs and the historic Homestead Resort.