Mathews Blueways Water Trails
Make the most of this paddlers paradise along the Mathews Blueways Water Trails by exploring on your
own or signing up for special tours. The Mathews County Visitor & Information Center volunteers can help you design routes.
- New Point Comfort (10.7 to 15.2 miles)
- Gwynn's Island / Milford Haven (14.2 to 20.5 miles)
- East River (11.7 to 13.8 miles)
- Piankatank River (11.8 to 18.5 miles)
- Winter Harbor / Horn Harbor (15.5 to 22.1 miles)
Mathews is fortunate to have two businesses to assist you on our waterways. If you are interested in kayaking, you can use
your own craft or rent from a local outfitter, Mobjack Kayaking. If you want a unique paddling experience, try Stand Up Paddling or SUP. Chesapeake Stand Up is available to help you get started. They offer both paddle lessons and tours.