Memorial Garden at the James Monroe Museum
The Memorial Garden at the James Monroe Museum is a beautiful and functional space for your next special occasion. Its features include:
- Custom-designed tent covering a paved patio area (measuring 19 x 22 feet).
- Custom-built mobile catering units.
- Handsome, regraded patio.
- Water feature.
- Pots and planter boxes for showcasing seasonal flowers and foliage.
- Walled-in garden for privacy.
- Free access to the museum for guests during the time of the event.
- Historic ambiance.
- Walking distance to downtown Fredericksburg amenities.
The garden's intimate size (roughly 1,800 square feet; capacity of about 50 people) makes it the perfect choice for the bride and groom who want to celebrate their wedding in an elegant way that also minimizes stress and expense; the family marking a special birthday, reunion, anniversary, or other event; or the group wishing to hold a small reception or cocktail party. Rates starting at $300.