Henrico Theatre Meeting Venue
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Henrico County purchased the building in 1999.
Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming for all ages and will also be available to rent for recitals, concerts, group meetings, and multimedia presentations. For facility and program information, contact John Zannino at 328-4491.
For more information on reserving this facility, please consult the following website :