Old Stone Presbyterian Church and Daniel Morgan Statue
Scotch-Irish settlers built this stone meeting house for worship in 1788, when Winchester was a thriving frontier village. It was in this church that the first Sunday School South of the Mason-Dixon line was organized in 1815. General Daniel Morgan of Revolutionary War fame was a member. A bronze statue of Morgan with commemorative plaques, errected by the Daniel Morgan Riffle Company, graces the corner yard.