Jennings House - Elkton

Constructed in 1840 as the home of Dr. Samuel B. Jennings, the Jennings House was used as a  hospital during the Civil War.  Wounded Confederate soldiers were treated under an ancient oak tree that still stands in the front yard.  Interpretive sign out front explains the historical significance.    

This historic building currently houses the municipal offices of the Town of Elkton.