Historic 1908 Grayson County Courthouse
Built in 1908, this building is complete with Flemish gables, octagonal towers, a hip roof, arched windows and spiral staircases. Of particular interest is the Crossroads Museum on the first floor in what was formerly known as the Clerk's Vault Room. Numerous displays featuring local history (Civil War, Native American, etc.) artifacts. Listed on the National and Virginia Registers of Historic Places. Open to the public, the Baldwin Auditorium (located in the former courtroom) is now available on a fee-for-use basis by individuals, groups and organizations for concerts, performances, meetings, etc.