Friendship Firehouse Museum

The Friendship Fire Company was established in 1774, as the first  volunteer fire company in Alexandria. The current firehouse was built in  1855, was substantially remodeled in 1871, and was restored by the City  of Alexandria in 1992. Restoration of the historic cupola was just  completed in 2009. Antique fire fighting tools and apparatus are  preserved today in the Friendship Firehouse Museum. Open Saturday and  Sunday, from 1 p.m. to to 4 p.m., and on Presidents Day.



 $2 suggested