Conrad's Store - Elkton
This historic two-story frame building was built by an early settler George Conrad circa 1785 and used as a general store. "Conrad's Store" became the name by which the Elkton area was identified during the Civil War. From 1816 to 1866 the building housed the U.S. Post Office. It is currently privately owned, unoccupied, and in need of preservation. Closed to the public.