Brick Church

Founded on May 11, 1834, Brick Church was used as a hospital by the Confederate Army, and soldiers were buried in unmarked graves in the cemetery. The Union Army later made the church into a picket post; on the building's western side, one of the window sills still has visible marks where a horse chewed on the wood. There is also evidence that the church was struck by cannon fire.