Bedford Historic Meeting House

Church building erected in 1838 as first Meeting House for Methodists in the town of Liberty. From 1886 it served a black congregation as St. Phillips Episcopal Church and was purchased by the Bedford Historical Society in 1970 and renovated. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register. Tours by appointment. Available for Weddings.Rental fee